Sunday, June 11, 2006

Its almost two and a half years since i joined the dynamic it industry...A lot of things gained...and lot of things lost in this journey...I realize that this industry is filled with ironies...U compete with your team member for a better appraisal, you work with the same person as a team ...u work long hours to impress your boss, these same long hours gives you a non-productive image ...

But then I have realied that Life is so...and hence it must logically follow that anything connected must have a subset of its ironies...

In a philiosophical mood? yeah true!!! Most of friends are not near me...people who are have got married and started families...it is when u sit idle without a thing to do, that you realize their value

Ok....enough for now...I have bored myself...

No comments: