Sunday, June 25, 2006

I've finally caught up with her...She is my friend from school...but a lot of things transpired between us, and i lost contact with her. When i came to know she still existed single, my heart missed a beat. Should I call her? Should i ask her? It is quite mind boggling how the heart can hyper react in such cases. I am even starting to wonder if the heart is faster than the brain (whatever)...

anyways coming back to the lady in question, she was one of the sweetest things in class...and the only thing she did wrong was to write down in her diary tht she had a liking towards me (to this day i dont know if that is the truth, but i plan to ask her one day)...I just stopped talking to her from that day (yeah yeah..i can hear the "wow what a dumbo" comment)...We split streams after 10th, and that was the last time i saw her.

She has been spending her life here in my home town, but I have never come across her. But even if i would have, would I have recognized her? Years later, hearing her voice through my phone I am overcome by an intense feeling of sadness at the way i treated her. I might have missed out on an opporunity to have a friend for life. I might have missed out on many wonderful moments we could have shared...

But i have decided...I will definitely ask her what had happened that fateful day. But then, if she says she never even knew about it, and that she did not even feel like that for an instance in time, what would i be? Is it better to remain in the dark, resting on the beautiful feeling that I had also been loved, or embrace light and the truth. I dont know...But time will tell...

1 comment:

Abhi said...

Quote:I am even starting to wonder if the heart is faster than the brain (whatever)...

yea yea lotta such things are bound to happen. Just keep the posts comin.