Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My small disappointment

Hmm...been some time since i visited myself on the web. Things have not been too lucrative... yea...whtas new right ?? Wanna know what it is this time around? I called her..oh sorry..my school friend...she happily told me her marriage got fixed..So what, big deal...u never cared for her...u never let her know what you might have felt...and today when she breaks this news, it breaks your heart as well? Yea...doesnt sound reasonable to me...but when was relations or feeling ever governed by rules...when was the heart ever restrained by them...But deep within, there is some feeling, one which i dont have words to describe... i dont know if its self pity..I dont know if its loath...i definitely know that it hurts...and my mind asks me...WHY O WHY?? And it answers: to be loved, to atleast live in the belief of being loved is a great thing...and to oneday wakeup with the knowledge that it is lost forever, is a little daunting...And in her case too, I set her free, she never will come back...she never was mine...Ofcoz, these are words my mind solaces my heart with.

3 comments:

Marduk said...

All things must pass

Anonymous said...

Have u ever thought abt her? Yes..am blaming u...
What if she was hoping that u d ask her?
What if she is now spending her days, Panic'ing about how she s gonna erase u from her dreams and memories...
Maybe am thinking too much...but i dunno what u mean by "I set her free" ..Do u mean that she ll be back if she wants to..
What if she s sort of thinking the same thing?
Am pouring oil into fire..alle?
But cant help it..
-Me

gasmutai said...

Thts very true...No one but myself to blame...