Monday, April 16, 2007

The girl who called me a dog

Hehehe... I am laughing at the some of the titles i cook up. Anyway, this is for real. And this piece is on my dear friend from college who gave me the darling name Snoopy. She told me i looked like him. Of course Snoop is a dog and so naturally by the theorem of association, she called me a dog. I knew with this kind of reasoning is shouldnt have been here.. I am destined for something else...Now, back to what i wanna write about.

Even though i call her a very close friend, she still remains an enigma to me, still is anonymous. (You now know why she keeps commenting to my posts under the anonymoud mode). Hi da, this one is for you. Expecting ur comments on this too..

Even being classmates, it wasnt too close a relation, because i always felt she had this unsurmountable wall against her heart that prevented anyone from getting a glimpse of anything. I later thought (or someone told me) that people build these high walls not to keep others out, but just to see who cares enough to climb it.

Well, I couldnt have cared less in college. But when we were out of college, and she remains one of the few people still with UST, we grew closer (I hope so). I also spent some time climbing that wall, only to see that there was another moat beyond it, the bridge over which, still remains drawn.
I always had an inkling that there was something wrong somehwere, and i cajoled her in every way possible to share it, but to no awail. I finally made her promise that one day she would. I hope the day come soon, for her sake.

Hey, i know u are reading this and so, heres another time i am reminding you of your promise...
And my dear other readers, what do u feel about all this? Another interesting "title" but not an interesting story to match?? :-D (I think i'll make that a habit from now on)

6 comments:

Abhi said...

Enthaan e post kondu actual uddesham?? I cdn't make out a thing! Or was ths just for the Anon reader/comment maker??

gasmutai said...

Hulllo.. i write because i need to write... not because i need others to read .. athu sheri...
rodario motta adichappo aahha... vattoli motta adichappo ohho...

Anonymous said...

Snooppyyy... thanks a tonne dear... cant express it enuf :)
I always had this wild ...eh.. u can call it a dream.. wat if some1 dedicates a post for me ...
And cant contain my happiness today...
And yes.. ur promise :) ....

gasmutai said...

Finally the "oracle" has spoken :-D

Hari said...

Haaha... Great reply to Abhi.... [:D] Great post.... Very sincere!

gasmutai said...

danks :-)