Thursday, November 22, 2007

A new experimentation


[Editing this post as per a comment]:
PEOPLE, this post is a song which I recorded in my own voice; the voice has not been loaned from anyone... Also, if you dont see a BOOMP3 player underneath these lines, there is some issue.. lemme know !!

ALSO, just like my blogs, I sang because I love to sing... and not because I want you to hear !! [I always keep saying that... dunno why I still keep posting on the net, though... Oof.. talk about MPD!!]

Just an experimentation... Please forgive the spikes...

boomp3.com

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that you singing??

gasmutai said...

YES

Unknown said...

ah... so someone seems to have a good backup career option huh? :)

gasmutai said...

Of cozzzz :-D
bt i'll try a chetan bhagath b4 i choose that ;-)

Anonymous said...

snoopy,
long time since u updated ur blog..again am gonna stop cehcking if u updated or not... better write something ok?
- me again

mathew said...

no new stories saar??